Youth in Action ProgrammeThe content reflects the views only of the author, and the e-RR project partner consortium cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
Project lead partner/organization and contact person (e-mail, links) project website
Roma Institute, n.o
Project information – start and end date (if available)
Summary (goals and purposes of the project)
The YOUTH IN ACTION programme is the EU’s mobility and non-formal education programme, targeting young people aged between 13 and 30 years. Its general objectives are the following:
- promoting young people’s active citizenship in general and their European citizenship in particular;
- developing solidarity and promoting tolerance among young people, in particular in order to foster social cohesion in the European Union;
- fostering mutual understanding between young people in different countries;
- contributing to developing the quality of support systems for youth activities and the capabilities of civil society organisations in the youth field;
- promoting European cooperation in the youth field.
Who will benefit from this project (target group)
Sources of funding
the European Union Programme