PAO (administrative and orientation programme)The content reflects the views only of the author, and the e-RR project partner consortium cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
Project lead partner/organization and contact person (e-mail, links) project website
CCPS / CATHS
Project information – start and end date (if available)
The action began in July 2014 and still continues.
Summary (goals and purposes of the project)
Administrative constantly walk-open Tuesday to Friday. We support the public in their administrative procedures with a view to bring them up to autonomy in their access to common law. The reception is in French, Romanian or Bulgarian in on the intervention of an interpreter.
The steps in the following areas:
- Health: AME card, insurance card, making medical appointments, followed by medical, ...
- Education: enrollment, support to education, orientation towards learning structures ...
- Employment and integration: job search, employment center approaches, CV writing, job orientation structures, self-entrepreneurship, tax returns, transport cards, .. .
- Housing: referral to childcare or social workers in charge of housing.
- Justice: information and guidance in the steps related to the courts or before the consulates.
- The emergency reception: essential information for newcomers and people living on the street.
The PAO also wants a place for general information in relation to the French administrative system and access to the common law.
Finally PAO, to empower people is gradually replaces the visit to the places of life. We continue to make field visits, prompting the public to move in our offices.
Results of the project
PAO has an average of 8-9 family units daily. To date , it has received about 900 visits. More and more people are moving independently to services.
Who will benefit from this project (target group)
Romanian and Bulgarian nationals resident in Toulouse and the surrounding towns (about 1500 potential people) in precarious housing or not.
Sources of funding
CCPS et State
Document - materials that incurred in the project