Civil Society Monitoring of the Implementation of National Roma Integration Strategies and Decade Action PlansThe content reflects the views only of the author, and the e-RR project partner consortium cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
Project lead partner/organization and contact person (e-mail, links) project website
Roma Institute, n.o ..
Project information – start and end date (if available)
Summary (goals and purposes of the project)
- the assessment of national political developments (measures specifically targeted at the Roma and mainstream measures);
- the evaluation of local (municipal, micro-regional or community) impact of major government initiatives to support Roma inclusion;
- explaining why and to what extent certain government measures were successful or unsuccessful through case studies;
- formulating recommendations to improve the implementation of strategies and action plans, including national monitoring mechanisms;
- the dissemination of the report results and informing public officials and stakeholders.
Results of the project
The result is a programme, developed by civil society monitoring report.
Sources of funding
Secretariat of the Decade of Roma Inclusion in Budapest
Document - materials that incurred in the project