The work in the e-RR project is divided into six work packages. Each project partner is also a work package leader.
In order to achieve the objectives, the project is divided into work packages. The activities in the workpackages include:
- Research of the existing platform in the EU and partner countries, which have a significant number of the Roma population.
- Needs analysis among the EU and partner countries.
- Development and launch of the online platform, testing and improving its content.
- Monitoring and evaluation of the products and partners' work.
- Defining QA standards from the beginning of the project.
- Dissemination of the results on the national and European level (implemented from the beginning of the project).
- Exploitation of the results (this phase will also start early in order to ensure the best impact of the project).
The results of the project will be disseminated through conferences/events (on the national and transnational level), press releases, newsletters, websites and other communication channels that will allow us to reach the widest possible audience in the EU.