The main aims of the e-RR project are to promote, disseminate and exchange previous work on the field of Roma integration from different sources. The partner consortium wants to expand in the fields of experience and already existing good practices that have been undertaken by many organizations, institutions, authorities and other participants.
The project outcome will be an online transnational, educational and informational platform, targeted to a specific group of educators, project promoters, professionals, decision makers, relevant participants and Roma learners, according to their differing needs.
The aims of the project are:
- to raise the awareness of the importance of collaboration and the exchange of best practices for successful work in the field,
- to create a learning and informational online platform for everyone in Europe interested in educational projects and related policies in the field of Roma education and training,
- to enhance the usage of different already designed products, project outputs and to promote results by collecting, presenting and promoting them via the online platform and other activities,
- to present good educational and training practices, policies and other relevant documents in the field of education and training of the Roma,
- to disseminate and evaluate good educational practice,
- to transfer good practices among various EU partners.